Why is Fruitful Office a smarter choice?
A hassle-free service
Our service is designed to free you and your colleagues’ time and effort. Our driving team will carry out the entire fruit replenishment process for you. On each delivery day, they will deliver the full fruit baskets up to your floors and collect back the empty ones for recycling. This makes our service hassle-free and environmentally friendly for you. It also has added value to you personally as you don’t need to unpack, display or distribute the fruit, nor ensure suitable plates and bowls are regularly
A high-quality seasonal fruit mix
We offer 6-7 varieties of fruit at any one time, including a seasonal mix for our basket service and Plentiful Box options (guaranteeing a minimum of 5 varieties). Throughout the year, up to 15 different fruit varieties are chosen. Unlike other suppliers, grapes are included throughout the year. A varied fruit mix is important to keep the service exciting and is highly valued by employees.
Strict quality control
We monitor the quality of our fruit from the purchasing in the fruit markets through to the packing and delivery of the baskets. We de-sticker all the fruit and separate the bananas and grapes into individual portions – these 2 steps are important to us as it allows us to check the fruit quality again.
We make the fruit benefit highly visible to your staff
We help you to promote your fruit initiative internally in the following ways:
- We advise you how to lay out your fruit baskets in the office space to ensure the fruit is within easy reach of staff. This is critical to maximize the visibility of the benefit
- We provide complementary A2-sized fruit posters to be displayed in central areas for staff to read and understand the health benefits of eating fresh fruit
- We send you monthly newsletters written by our Fruit Guru (our fruit expert!) about recent fruit and health trends (including useful health tips!) – we encourage you to forward the monthly newsletters to your staff.
- We send you quarterly email updates (see attached) on our Fruit-Tree growing campaign (we plant 1 Fruit Tree for every 1 Fruit Basket our clients buy!). We encourage you to forward the updates to your colleagues.
An environmentally friendly service, including
- Planting 1 FRUIT TREE for each BASKET you buy
- No air-freighted fruit and the majority of fruit sourced locally and in Western Europe
- Providing our “surplus” fruit to the London Zoo in order to minimize fruit waste
A fixed spend for you
Fruit prices can change dramatically throughout the year, for example, if there is a frost in Colombia, the price of bananas shoots up! At Fruitful Office, the price per basket will remain the same for you throughout the year – this protects you from price changes and makes it easier for you to budget.
A flexible and reliable customer service
- We have no fixed contracts – just an ongoing agreement which can be halted at any time
- If any piece of our fruit is not to your satisfaction we will replace it for you free of charge as per our 100% Fruitful Guarantee
For a change in your order, all we require is 24 hours notice. For example, if your team goes on an off-site trip you can alter the order. Any order alteration is debited/credited on the following month’s invoice